We are now responsible for the further development and maintenance of the Eckert Werbeartikel AG website.Read more
Mura CMS news and projects in Switzerland
The ColdFusion CMS that meets the highest requirements.
Mura - The open source CMS Mura is based on the industry standard Java and aims to make the administration of your website as easy as possible. Whether website, microsite, intranet or extranet, community website: Mura CMS offers everything that is needed and, above all, it is already ready for the next expansion step. In addition to the mandatory functions such as the WYSIWYG editor, metadata, speaking URL or scheduled activation times, there are a number of modules and functions in the basic package that simplify the structure and update of the website.
By using the Class Extension Manager (CEM), Mura makes it possible to develop customer-specific functions with little effort, without interfering with the core functionality or developing your own module, which causes higher costs. Thanks to the CEM, Mura can cover both simple and complex websites without sacrificing ease of use.
Front-end development using third-party frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap etc.) without major
Dependency on the CMS, backend development using third-party frameworks (MVC, API, etc.) with the least possible integration effort and dependencies.
Even applications that support your business activities on the Internet can be integrated. Whether product catalog, shop or an individual development, the CMS supports and helps with administration.
The mentioned class extensions, plugins and modules provide the functionality you need.
The CMS optimally supports your SEO / SEM activities and offers an easy-to-use solution with maximum effect, especially in the area of URL, keywords and metadata.
Further information: www.getmura.com
Mura CMS services
Creation of websites and portals
- Advice and conception
- Implementation of layout templates in Mura CMS
- Integration of Mura CMS plugins
- Programming of individual plugins
- Development of complete page structures, implementation of content
- Mura training in Basel as part of a customer project
- Setting up the website on the server and ongoing support
Maintenance of existing Mura websites
- Takeover and further development of existing Mura websites
- Code analysis, training and documentation of the installation
- virtualized server infrastructure with fast CPUs in the Swiss data center
- Support and implementation of Mura updates
- Complete package including e-mail server and spam filter